Today in this article you will get to know the Low Hemoglobin Treatment. In this, we are telling you about such things which are rich in iron, and by consuming them your hemoglobin level will also increase.
Iron is very important in our body to fight against various diseases. Low hemoglobin can cause anemia-like illness. Due to the deficiency of iron-folic acid and vitamin B in the body, our hemoglobin level decreases, due to which we feel tired and weak. Not only this, due to low hemoglobin levels, our kidneys can also suffer. Today, we are telling you about such things, which are rich in iron, and by consuming them, your hemoglobin level will increase:
Foods to increase Hemoglobin Level:
- Consuming beetroot increases hemoglobin. In addition, if you eat beet leaves, you will get more iron. Its leaves contain three times more iron than beetroot.
Amla and berries:
- Drinking an equal amount of gooseberry and berries mixed with juice increases the hemoglobin level.
- There are 30 different types of vitamins found in pistachios. It is also rich in iron.
- Vitamin C is found in plenty of lemons. This increases hemoglobin in the body.
- In addition to magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, pomegranate also contains a good amount of iron. Hemoglobin can be increased by drinking two spoons of pomegranate powder in a glass of lukewarm milk.
- Apple is very beneficial in diseases like anemia. Consuming it increases the hemoglobin in the body.
- Consumption of spinach in the absence of hemoglobin helps to complete deficiency in the body. Spinach has high iron content.
- Raisins meet the deficiency of vitamin B complex needed to become blood. You can increase your hemoglobin by consuming dry black raisins rich in iron.
- Figs contain vitamin A, B1, B2, calcium, iron, phosphorus, manganese, sodium, potassium, and chlorine. By soaking two figs in the water at night, drinking water in the morning, and eating figs, the hemoglobin level can be increased.
- Eating ripe guava does not cause hemoglobin deficiency in the body.
- Consuming bananas with honey or gooseberry juice can increase hemoglobin levels.
- After waking up in the morning, eating lemon juice mixed with sprouted grains like moong, gram, moth, and wheat, etc. increases the hemoglobin level.
- 10 grams of dry roasted almonds contain 0.5 mg of iron. Almonds also contain calcium, magnesium, and calories are only 163. Hemoglobin deficiency can be overcome by taking it.
- 10 grams of cashew contains 0.3 mg of iron. This increases your hemoglobin level.
- Walnuts contain a very good amount of omega-3 fatty acids. They have insufficient amounts of calcium, magnesium fiber, and vitamin-B. By consuming it, the deficiency of hemoglobin in your body can be overcome.
- Regular intake of basil leaves does not cause hemoglobin deficiency in the body.
Jaggery and Peanuts:
- Mix jaggery and peanut seeds daily. Eating it by chewing it will not cause blood loss and hemoglobin level will increase.
Note: Consume these things for at least 1 month. After that, if your hemoglobin level is still low, then go to the doctor as soon as possible.
STAY HEALTHY, STAY HAPPY !!
Also Read: Normal Hemoglobin Levels in Male, Female & Child
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HEMOGLOBIN LEVELS, VISIT HEMOLEVEL.COM
2 thoughts on “Low Hemoglobin Treatment”
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and also the rest of the website is really good.
Hello there. I discovered your website via Google at the same time as searching for a comparable subject, your web site got here up. It seems to be great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to come back then.
Comments are closed.