Today, in this article we are talking about What are the Low Hemoglobin Symptoms. But firstly, we have to understand about Hemoglobin.
Fundamentally, every hemoglobin molecule can convey four atoms of oxygen which are utilized to convey to the entire body by red platelets. Every body’s billions of cells need oxygen to fix and to look after themselves.
It is likewise used to assume a key job in helping red platelets which get their circle-like shape, which is utilized to enable them to move effectively through veins.
Low Hemoglobin Cause:
Low hemoglobin levels usually show that a person has anemia. There are several types of anemia:
- Iron deficiency anemia is the most common type. This form of anemia occurs when a person does not have enough iron in their body, and cannot make hemoglobin. Anemia may also be due to poor absorption of iron. This can happen, for example, when someone has had gastric bypass surgery.
- Pregnancy-related anemia is a type of iron deficiency anemia that occurs because significant amounts of iron are required during pregnancy and delivery.
- Low levels of nutrients such as vitamin B12 or folic acid (also called folate) in the diet cause vitamin deficiency anemia. These anemias change the shape of red blood cells, which makes them less effective.
- Aplastic anemia is a disorder where the blood-forming stem cells in the bone marrow are attacked by the immune system, resulting in fewer red blood cells.
- Hemolytic anemia may be the result of another condition, or it may be inherited. It occurs when red blood cells break down into the bloodstream or spleen.
- Sickle cell anemia is an inherited condition where hemoglobin protein is abnormal. This means that red blood cells are sickle-shaped and rigid, which prevents them from flowing through small blood vessels.
- Temporary anemia occurs in newborns aged 6–8 weeks. This is when they grow out of the red blood cells they are born with but their bodies have not made new red blood cells. This condition will not adversely affect the child unless they are ill for some other reason.
- Breaking cells quickly by infants can also cause anemia, resulting in pale skin, known as jaundice. This often occurs when the mother and child have incompatible blood types.
Low Hemoglobin Symptoms :
- Shortness of breath
- irregular heartbeat
- chest pain
maybe symptoms of reduced hemoglobin.
Typical symptoms of low hemoglobin include:
- Shortness of breath
- Fast, irregular heartbeat
- Cold hands and feet
- Pale or pale skin
- Pain in chest
So, these are some low hemoglobin symptoms. If you are experiencing these symptoms then you should have your hemoglobin test done. And if your hemoglobin level is low then you should check out: HOW TO INCREASE HEMOGLOBIN LEVEL? & LOW HEMOGLOBIN TREATMENT.
STAY HEALTHY, STAY HAPPY !!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO HEMOGLOBIN LEVELS THEN, VISIT HEMOLEVEL.COM